IET Services (India) Private Limited (“IET”) is hosting “The IoT India Congress – Start-up Awards 2017” (“Awards”) to reward and celebrate start-ups in the IoT ecosystem.
INDIVIDUALS WHO VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT THE DETAILS/INFORMATION IN THE NOMINATION FORM AND PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
START-UP AWARDS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Individuals who wish to participate in the Awards (“Participants”) are required to fill the Nomination Form (format provided below) and submit the soft copy of the Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. T
2. The Participants will be responsible for ensuring that the details/information provided in the Nomination Form are true, accurate, current, genuine and complete and do not infringe the intellectual property rights or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party
3. The Participants acknowledge and agree that IET will have the discretion to reject the Nomination Form if any of the information and details as requested in the Nomination Form have not been provided by the Participant or if the information provided turns out to be inaccurate or untrue or infringing of third party proprietary rights
4. The Participants consent to IET using their Personal Information (as provided by them in the Nomination Form) and transferring their Personal Information to any third party such as the IoT panel members, award jury, vendors, etc., for the purpose of shortlisting/selecting the winner. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “Personal Information” shall mean the personally identifiable information of the Participant which includes but is not limited to name, age, gender, address, email id, phone/mobile number and any other information that is provided by the Participants to IET
5. The Pre Jury members will review the Nomination Forms and shortlist ten (10) Participants who will be considered for the Award. The names of the ten (10) Participants selected by the Pre Jury members will be published on the IoT India Congress website www.iotindiacongress.com
6. The winner from the ten (10) shortlisted Participants will then be selected/decided by the Award Jury. The Award Jury will consist of eminent industry experts chosen by IoT- IET Panel
7. The Participants acknowledge and agree that the decision of the Pre jury Members and the Award Jury in shortlisting the ten (10) Participants and selecting the winner will be final and the Participants will be bound by the decision of the Pre Jury and Award Jury Panel Members and Award Jury
8. The winner(s) of the Award acknowledge and agree that IET and its partners will be entitled to use their name and other details in its website, brochures and other marketing/advertising material
9. The Participants will obtain the prior written consent of IET before approaching any media, news and/or publishing agency with any information, details of the Award and will not disparage or criticize the Award or any personnel of IET in any media, news and/or publishing agency
10. The Participant will defend, indemnify and hold harmless IET and any of its directors, officials, authorized representatives from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and other expenses arising from or related to breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant
11. IET will not be responsible if the Award cannot be conducted due to an act of God, civil or military authority, acts of the public enemy, war, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosions, fires, earthquakes, floods, transportation embargoes, epidemics, acts of government, its agencies or officers, or any other legitimate cause beyond the reasonable control of IET (each a “Force Majeure Event“). Further, IET reserves the right to cancel the Award in the event of low participation
12. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India