Telecom Track of IoT India Congress 2017 will explore the readiness of Indian telecom Industry to ride the IoT wave. The track brings together decision makers from the government, industry bodies as well as technology companies to unravel new business opportunities in IoT. If you are a stakeholder in the IoT ecosystem (device/sensor manufacturer, IoT solution / SI providers, IoT start-ups) you should not miss being present in this track which brings together the current and future of Telecom industry in the IoT age.
The telecom track is structured as below
Welcome Note – Monica Gupta, Former CIO B2B, Bharti Airtel, image
Keynote address – Telecom perspectives from Government of India by Smt Aruna Sundararajan, Secretary, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, GOI
- Government initiatives to accelerate the adoption of IoT in India?
- Focus on promoting innovation/Make in India for IoT?
- Government’s views on Telecom service providers in IoT in India?
- IoT helping in socio-economic development of India – Government perspectives
Panel Discussion – IoT and Telecom Global perspectives: Current and Future
- Current perspectives – How are telecom companies working on IoT in India? What is working, what are the challenges?
- Future perspectives – Roadmap for IoT in India by 2020 and 2025
- Global Perspectives – IoT in India Vs IoT globally
Mr. Juergen Hase, CEO, Unlimit powered by Reliance
Mr. Satish Mittal, CTO, Senior VP, Vodafone
Mr. V S ShridharSVP, Tata Communications
Mr. Sharad Goyal, Finance Head & Controller – B2B Business, Aircel
Mr. Rajiv Sinha, Deputy Director General Department of Telecommunications, Government of India
Use case sessions : 2 use cases from 2 key industry players and sharing of success stories.
Meet our speakers here.