Why should you enter?
Are you leading your organisation’s IoT agenda to help it make the most of the opportunities that IoT presents? Winning this recognition shifts the spotlight on you and could help you take your work to the next level.
- Opportunity to gain visibility among the who’s who of IoT industry
- Visibility in leading media
- Showcase your work to industry participants and other stakeholders in the IoT space
- Expand your network and connect with peers
Who should enter?
- Are you passionate about the Internet of Things?
- Do you have between 1-5 years of experience in this industry?
- Have you led an IoT project that is transformational in nature or worked towards building and sustaining awareness on IoT?
- Have you played an instrumental role in monetizing a unique IoT project?
- Have you worked towards taking IoT to the masses in a unique way?
If your answer is Yes to most of the questions above, then why not enter the IoT Thought Leadership Award and showcase your exemplary work to those who matter in the world of IoT?
Deadline for application: July 30, 2017
HH Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living
Graces us as Chief Guest
at the IoT Thought Leadership Awards on September 14, 2017